[Openstack] Fwd: Openstack

Joe Warren-Meeks joe.warren.meeks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:47:17 UTC 2012

nova-manage service list showed all smiley faces, with the relevant service
running on the correct servers.

I've decided to not split it out now. I'm going to use what was the
controller just as an iscsi target, then run the full stack on what was
going to be the compute nodes.

Thanks for all your help!