[Openstack] Verification of Keystone Installation fails

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:46:15 UTC 2012

I was able to reproduce by defining SERVICE_ENDPOINT and SERVICE_TOKEN in
my own environment, which appear to be overriding the credentials provided
on the CLI -- I don't think that's the intended behavior.

If you unset them, you should be able to verify the install.

If you skip verifying keystone and something is wrong with it, you'll
likely find out pretty quick when another service calls keystone for the
first time :)

-Dolph