[Openstack] Verification of Keystone Installation fails

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:44:16 UTC 2012

The error you're seeing is actually client-side, so there won't be anything
in keystone's logs. It indicates that you're not actually authenticating
with keystone (and instead bypassing authentication using --token and
--endpoint, for example) ... however, that's obviously not the case, as
you're explicitly providing --os-username, etc.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Can you share your
OS_* environment variables? I suspect something there
is unexpectedly overriding what you're providing on the CLI... which would
be a legitimate bug.

Thanks,

-Dolph