[Openstack] OpenStack Folsom Install Guide

Cheng-Dae Choe whitekid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:41:23 UTC 2012

Hi All

Here is my openstack folsom + quantum chef automation code.
It has controller, compute, network configuration and quantum + ovs plugin.
Please refer this works ^^;

Because it's a personal spike works. It has lack of documentation and some comments are korean.

It can be your starting point.

2012. 10. 31., 오후 10:06, Skible OpenStack <skible.openstack at gmail.com> 작성: