[Openstack] Failed to get metadata for ip x.x.x.x

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Oct 29 07:57:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM, John Garbutt <John.Garbutt at citrix.com> wrote:
> I was fairly sure trunk has been fixed now, just about the sametime his
> patch was uploaded, that had other issues.
>
> Are you still seeing the problem?

I reproduced it on the baremetal branch we've been hacking on, which
isn't completely up to date with trunk, reverting the patch identified
by Thierry fixed it for me, so we're working with that reverted
locally for now. It's my EOD but I'm sure we can try to reproduce with
tip itself easily enough.

> I will double check the bug has been updated when I get online.

It hasn't :)

-Rob