[Openstack] new mailing list for bare-metal provisioning

David Kang dkang at isi.edu
Mon Oct 29 00:19:09 UTC 2012

 I agree that subject prefix is a way.
There are pros and cons of either approach.
However, when I asked a few of the people who showed interest in bare-metal discussion,
a new mailing list was preferred by them.
And we thought a separate mailing list makes people easier to participate and to manage the discussion.

 We can discuss this issue again among the people who signed up the new mailing list.

 Thanks,
 David
Dr. Dong-In "David" Kang
Computer Scientist