[Openstack] Tracking triage statistics

Michael Still michael.still at canonical.com
Sat Oct 27 01:16:03 UTC 2012

On 10/27/2012 12:08 AM, Dolph Mathews wrote:
> How many cookies for a self-triaged bug that was subsequently closed as
> invalid? This rulebook is going to get really complicated really fast ;)
>
> Would love to see a report for more projects on a longer timeline!

Well, the tool was aimed at nova's weekly meetings, but it will work for
any project that uses launchpad for its bug tracking. The problem with a
longer report timeline is that tool takes a really long time to run, I
guess if you're super patient then that's ok...

I've given into you crazy hipsters and moved the code to github. Its at:

    https://github.com/mikalstill/openstack-triage-tools

Cheers,
Mikal