[Openstack] Could I restart devstack with old configuration?

Hao Wang hao.1.wang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:53:15 UTC 2012

Thanks guys for the instruction. After some modification on the stack.sh
and lib scripts, I can keep old configurations but failed to launch new
instances with old images (new image can do). I almost give it up to figure
out how to achieve that. Anyway if I've got time on it, I'll try it later
and keep you posted.

Regards,
Howard