[Openstack] Scaling PaaS in OpenStack

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Oct 26 05:46:49 UTC 2012

Hi All

Anyone can give me reference, related to scaling PaaS system in OpenStack?

how (more basic better) scalable is implementing PaaS in OpenStack?

right now, we create virtual machine and install ubuntu inside, and
run CloudFoundry or OpenShift to make it PaaS enable.

my target for PaaS is to run our Java apps inside cloud environment.

in another world, we have Liquid VM, but it is not opensource yet,
part of Java VE Virtual Edition. The JVM can boot direct from the
hypervisor.

I still researching the theory behind scalability of cloud esp in
openstack + cloudfoundry.