[Openstack] [Openstack-operators] [SWIFT] Proxies Sizing for 90.000 / 200.000 RPM

Ywang225 ywang225 at 126.com
Thu Oct 25 12:02:51 UTC 2012

How many disks on each storage node, and what's the model? Normally, small requests performance depends on proxy CPU, but disk model matters, especially for writes. If no bottlenecks on keystone, and disks aren't too bad, I assume over 1000 op/s can archive with one proxy plus 5 storage modes with your pattern.

-ywang

在 2012-10-25,1:56,Alejandro Comisario <alejandro.comisario at mercadolibre.com> 写道: