[Openstack] [SWIFT] Proxies Sizing for 90.000 / 200.000 RPM

Alejandro Comisario alejandro.comisario at mercadolibre.com
Wed Oct 24 20:20:04 UTC 2012

Thanks Josh, and Thanks John.
I know it was an exciting Summit! Congrats to everyone !

John, let me give you extra data and something that i've already said, that
might me wrong.

First, the request size that will compose the 90.000RPM - 200.000 RPM will
be from 90% 20K objects, and 10% 150/200K objects.
Second, all the "GET" requests, are going to be "public", configured
through ACL, so, if the GET requests are public (so, no X-Auth-Token is
passed) why should i be worried about the keystone middleware ?

Just to clarify, because i really want to understand what my real metrics
are so i can know where to tune in case i need to.
Thanks !
*
*
*---*