[Openstack] Using nova-volumes openstack LVM group for other pourposes

Daniel Vázquez daniel2d2art at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:33:04 UTC 2012

About security, you're talking about attaching volumes with data out
of tenants concerns. Or some else?
Anyway, we can use the volume group as any other LVM group, and ... :
  - If we use nova-volume labeling pattern, we can use it for future
uses in openstack instances.
  - But If we use our own labeling pattern, then we can use it in
openstack... But can we use lvrename command?? no other setup concerns
to openstack? thats right?