[Openstack] How to commucation vms in multi nodes using quantum?

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Wed Oct 24 06:15:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM, livemoon <mwjpiero at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan:
> Thank you for your help.
> If the server have three nics, which one will be used as port of "br-int". I
> must know how "br-int" work between two machines, and then I can make the
> physical interface which "br-int" use to one switch

If you are using tunneling, the traffic will exit out the NIC based on
your physical server's routing table and the destination IP of the
tunnel.  For example, if your physical server is tunneling a packet to
a VM on a physical server with IP W.X.Y.Z, the packet will leave
whatever NIC has the route to reach W.X.Y.Z .

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt