[Openstack] OpenStack devroom for FOSDEM 2013

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Oct 22 15:13:14 UTC 2012

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> So this year around, to simplify organization I thought we would ask for
> a one-day "openstack" devroom, which could be merged with other "open
> source cloud computing" projects into a single devroom, if need be.

I just got the confirmation that we'll have a common "Cloud" devroom at
FOSDEM 2013. It will be all day on Sunday, February 3rd in the Chavanne
auditorium (550 seats) and it will be a common devroom with other open
source cloud infrastructure projects.

I know Russell and Jasper volunteered to help organizing. If anyone else
is interested, let me know so that I include you in the early
discussions about co-organizing this devroom.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack