[Openstack] API Credentials

Tummala Pradeep pradeep.tummala at ericsson.com
Mon Oct 22 11:56:48 UTC 2012

I deployed OpenStack Essex on my server using the documentation
provided. Now, I need help with getting API credentials similar to what
HP OpenStack has.

For eg - Users having an account in HP Openstack can retrieve access key
and secret access key from the api keys section.In my deployment, I can
download Openstack credentials from the settings tab in .pem format but
it does not contain access key and secret access key. Therefore I want
to setup api keys so that users can view their credentials similar to HP
Openstack.

Someone please guide me to get started on this.

Thanks
Pradeep