[Openstack] Folsom Horizon Error

Skible OpenStack skible.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:08:35 UTC 2012

Le 18/10/2012 12:26, Trinath Somanchi a écrit :
> I have installed Folsom version of Openstack using the installation
> guide https://github.com/EmilienM/openstack-folsom-guide
>
> The Horizon GUI looks awkward  and the login gives me this error in
> the apache error logs.
>
> I have installed Horizon the way given in the Folsom guide given above.
If you want to fix the bad looking GUI look here
<https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/blob/master/OpenStack_Folsom_Install_Guide_WebVersion.rst>
in this guide in the Horizon Install section
For the Endpoind thing, have you installed Quantum or not ?? Because
when i had that problem i think it was looking for the quantum endpoint :)

Cheers ;)