[Openstack] Requirement - x86

Ganesh Hariharan ghariharan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:40:31 UTC 2012

Nandakumar,

thanks much... i have some more basic queries, please excuse :)

Is the minimum hardware requirement (like good to have ) for a full
fledged Internet based access to Compute infra  setups...

also, like to dwelve more into other services that I can configure and
test them as well.. essentially for learning lab purpose,,,

thanks