[Openstack] Another compute service instead nova

Matthieu Simonin matthieu.simonin at inria.fr
Tue Oct 16 20:48:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm working on Snooze (http://snooze.inria.fr) and i'm wondering if there is a way to integrate it in Openstack.
This cloud manager has a particular architecture and i don't want to rewrite all the nova code ...
* So i wonder if it is possible to connect snooze instead nova ?
Ideally I would like to get snooze + glance + keystone running in concert.

* How each service (eg glance, keystone, nova) communicates with each other. Is it Rest call ?

* Can I run glance alone without keystone to first try to connect glance to my particular compute service?

Regards,

Matt