[Openstack] Provider Issues With Devstack-gate On Jenkins-server

Xu, HongnaX hongnax.xu at intel.com
Tue Oct 16 08:07:59 UTC 2012

Hi all
  I am not sure if I send this email to the right place .
I am new in Openstack, we need a Jenkins server to test the cloud environment locally, when I go through the work, I was confronted how to create our provider? My steps are:

1.       install ubuntu 12.04.

2.       install Jenkins, it could work on http://localhost:8080

3.       install openstack environment by devstack script

4.       I followed the section of "Developer Setup " on https://github.com/openstack-ci/devstack-gate, there is a step  ./devstack-vm-update-image.sh <YOUR PROVIDER NAME>, how could I create my PROVIDER? Is there any wiki or documents to follow?

Another problem, all files on the wiki of http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins.html are gone, is there a new location?

how will we proceed, Any reply we all appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Hongna