[Openstack] does swift support resume upload?

符永涛 yongtaofu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:19:34 UTC 2012

Hi Tong Li,

Thank you for your info. I'll considering the large object support. But I
prefer range post or append node for my requirement is not large object but
to improve user experience in the slow network environment. And I want to
use html5 or flex to upload to swift object store.
C urrently I have two options, one is to use the large object support build
in swift (I don't prefer this since for me the segments is very slow
there'll be too many segments which impacts the performance), another is to
implement range post or append mode myself, it is not hard to implement but
I encounter a problem of how to calculate the whole file's md5 without
impact the performance(if only partial file content changes).