[Openstack] How can I choose my own timezone on Dashboard of Essex?

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Thu Oct 11 17:30:20 UTC 2012

Full timezone support was added in Folsom; for Essex the best you can do is change the TIME_ZONE setting in your local_settings.py file; however if your timezone there doesn't match the timezone on your server(s) you're gonna end up with an offset between the dashboard and the rest of the stack, which is terribly confusing.

All the best,

-          Gabriel