[Openstack] A simple guide to install OpenStack Folsom

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Oct 10 17:34:43 UTC 2012

You guys should also consider the 'anvil' way of doing this (pure python
baby, haha).

Which is improved from lorin's and has been working for yahoo! for a while
now.

https://github.com/yahoo/Openstack-Anvil/blob/master/anvil/components/helpe
rs/keystone.py#L25

Please feel free to take the code!! Its only 'real' dependency is the
keystone client + yaml parsing...