[Openstack] Cannot ping nor SSH to VM

Daniel Oliveira dvalbrand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:00:55 UTC 2012

Yes Dave, I have multi_host set. Thanks anyway!

I know this might be very annoying, and I'm so sorry for this, but I need
some help ASAP. I managed to install everything again, okay. The problem
is, after I reboot the machine, all modules go "xxx". What should I do? I
installed openstack via devStack.

P.S.: I know my questions sound dumb, but I want to learn!

Thanks in advance.

--
My best regards,

Daniel Oliveira.