[Openstack] Help about Quantum Conf

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Oct 9 14:12:00 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Bilel Msekni <skible at hotmail.fr> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> thanks for replying Emilien, I will surely do my best in there but you
> know, OpenStack documentation is still really not updated especially for
> the Folsom release.

Hi Bilel -

The documentation for Folsom is updated and available as "trunk" - can you
specify the gaps you still see via logging doc bugs at
http://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals? We are 8 doc bugs away from
releasing for Folsom, so I'd like to find out more about this perception.

Thanks,
Anne