[Openstack] Help about Quantum Conf

gong yong sheng gongysh at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Oct 9 08:29:06 UTC 2012

Hi,
quantum.conf:
core_plugin =
quantum.plugins.openvswitch.ovs_quantum_plugin.OVSQuantumPluginV2
ovs_quantum_plugin.ini:
network_vlan_ranges = physnet1
enable_tunneling = False
bridge_mappings = physnet1:br-eth0
To create a shared provider network:
quantum net-create sharednet1 --shared --provider:network_type flat
--provider:physical_network physnet1

Before we can run, create br-eth0:
sudo ovs-vsctl add-br br-eth0
sudo ovs-vsctl add-port br-eth0 eth0

we don't need br-ex since we don't use router and floatingip
  and br-tun since we don't use GRE.

Regards,
Yong Sheng Gong