[Openstack] Help about Quantum Conf

Emilien Macchi emilien at enovance.com
Tue Oct 9 07:55:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I suggest you to read the official documentation [1] which helps to install and configure Quantum + OVS for many use cases.

I think you should use 3 NICs for your controller node : eth0 for management network, eth1 for VMs traffic (used by OVS), and eth2 for public network (i.e. Internet). For compute nodes, I suggest using 2 NIC : eth0 for management network and eth1 for VMs traffic.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/demo_installions.html

Regards

--
Emilien Macchi