[Openstack] Need 4+ volunteers for Design Summit

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Oct 9 05:00:36 UTC 2012

hello folks,

we need at least 4 volunteers, one for each track at the Design Summit.
Their job will be to be the contact point for Webex streaming in each
room (Emma AB, Emma C, Windsor BC, Annie AB): in case anything goes
wrong with the Webex session from those rooms.

In each of the above mentioned rooms there will be one laptop with a
webex session connected to http://openstack.webex.com. Cisco Webex
producers will monitor all the sessions remotely and in case anything
happens in one of the rooms (session falls, internet failures,
microphones not working) they will need a contact point. We don't expect
to be much work to do.

If you want to earn points and eternal gratitude please send me
privately your email and phone number.

Thank you,
Stef