[Openstack] Puppet module for Quantum and vSwitches (Currently OVS)

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Tue Oct 9 04:45:28 UTC 2012

Hi Dmitry,

> Great modules. But you're using function "multini" to insert values into
> configuration files. Where can I find sources of this function?

https://github.com/jtopjian/puppetlabs-inifile/tree/jtopjian-multini

This function is now deprecated as Dan Bode has done a better
implementation. Please see the following discussion for more information:

https://groups.google.com/a/puppetlabs.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/puppet-openstack/BGaBkYDn2wo

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.