[Openstack] Re

Bilel Msekni skible at hotmail.fr
Mon Oct 8 13:58:31 UTC 2012

hello guys:   sorry to send you this mail, but i can not control my excitement.I ordered an new ipad (wifi+4g)16gb from this website (hk-creditcommerce.com) last week , and i got it today , it is fantastic item from apple, more advanced than ipad 2, only when you have it in your hand do you know this feeling, i just paid 524usd (courier included) if you want to be admired by friends, please check it out ! you can also purchase other hottest famous brand items from this website .It is worth trying.
  best regards