[Openstack] can't ssh instance when launched on a second compute node

Afef MDHAFFAR afef.mdhaffar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:09:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have a strange issue.
I installed openstack on 3 nodes (a cloud controller + 2 compute nodes)
I uploaded 2 images tty and an ubuntu image. When I launch these 2 images
on the cloud controller, they work very well.
Launching the tty image on the 2 new compute nodes also work very well.
The problem appears when I try to launch the ubuntu image on one of the
compute nodes. The instance seems to be ok, it is running and I can ping
it. However, I can not ssh it. I shows this error: Read from socket failed:
Connection reset by peer.
Any ideas how to solve this problem??

Thank you,
Afef