[Openstack] Is it possible to have several floating IPs per VM?

Heinonen, Johanna (NSN - FI/Espoo) johanna.heinonen at nsn.com
Fri Oct 5 11:32:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was reading Quantum admin guide (folsom release). There was use case
"per-tenant routers with private networks". In this example all floating
IPs were from the same subnet (30.0.0.0/22).

I was wondering whether it is possible to have several floating IP
subnets and could one VM have floating IP from all of those? (If I have
an application that must be reachable from internet via two different
interfaces with two different IP addresses, can I do it with Quantum?)

Best regards,
Johanna