[Openstack] Just a newbie getting some error messages

Jānis Ģeņģeris janis.gengeris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:24:13 UTC 2012

When you have fresh install you will usually have something like this in
glance-api.conf

[filter:authtoken]
auth_host = 127.0.0.1
auth_port = 35357
auth_protocol = http
admin_tenant_name = %SERVICE_TENANT_NAME%
admin_user = %SERVICE_USER%
admin_password = %SERVICE_PASSWORD%

and something similar inside glance-api-paste.ini

So if you have these lines with %SERVICE_USER%,
%SERVICE_PASSWORD%, %SERVICE_TENANT_NAME%, you need to replace them all
with real user credentials that have been configured in Keystone.

Here you can see sample config files with the sections configured:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/install/content/glance-api-paste-file.html
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/install/content/glance-api-conf-file.html

--
--janis