[Openstack] Just a newbie getting some error messages

Daniel Oliveira dvalbrand at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:07:54 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've been trying to install OpenStack on a server by following the manual
installation tutorial on openstack.org for Ubuntu Server 12.04 (and that's
the OS I'm using, obviously). But when it comes to test whether Glance was
installed successfully (
http://docs.openstack.org/essex/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/images-verifying-install.html),
I get the following error message:

*Failed to show index. Got error:*
*Unexpected responde: 500*
*
*
The same happens when I try to do *glance index*, which I guess should
produce no output instead. I really need some help on this, since I'm not
that experient with linux. Sorry for any grammar errors, english is not my
native language ^_^. Thanks in advance,

--
My best regards,

Daniel Oliveira.