[Openstack] nova-manage service list weirdo !

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Nov 30 19:15:27 UTC 2012

This brings up some ideas I think others are having (vish I think mentioned it last night).

Would it be better to base when a service is up or down by something not time based?

Something maybe connection based, or possibly something not using absolute times (so that NTP sync doesn't matter).

Possibly this is getting worked on already, but can't remember, haha.