[Openstack] The list of the backend storage for openstack.

Lei Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:09:30 UTC 2012

Yes, Ceph is good choice. Openstack Team is very intresting about it. And
DreamHost is also trying the Ceph.
Just now, I think only Swift, Ceph, Sheepdog is the first choice in the
list I made above. (I know some companys are using sheeldog as the storage
in product env).

--
Lei Zhang

Blog: http://jeffrey4l.github.com