[Openstack] How to get the Configuration options from api_paste.ini

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:57:56 UTC 2012

Hi Stackers-

In the Folsom source code, I have found, cfg.CONF.<xxxxxxx> gives the
configuration file data as Key to value format, like i can get the sql
connection string as

cfg.CONF.sql_connection

But then, we have a configuration option, api_paste_config in the
configuration files both in nova and quantum.

How to get the data from the paste configuration in the format similar
above.

Is there any such implementation for study which throws some light on
finding the paste configuration values.

help me in this regard

Thanks in advance.

--