[Openstack] Basic OpenStack Controller Setup - Keystone error

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Tue Nov 27 13:01:21 UTC 2012

connection =mysql://foo:bar@10.10.27.18/keystone
should be

connection = mysql://foo:bar@10.10.27.18/keystone

From: openstack-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com at lists.launchpad.net [openstack-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com at lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of Sudhakar Gariganti [sudhakar.gariganti at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:06 PM
To: Razique Mahroua
Cc: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Basic OpenStack Controller Setup - Keystone error

Hi Razique,

Pasting here the config:
root at sdn-sudhakar:/home/sudhakar# cat /etc/network/interfaces

#Management Network
auto eth0
    iface eth0 inet static
    address 192.168.0.1
    netmask 255.255.255.0
    gateway 192.168.0.254
    dns-nameservers 8.8.8.8

# VMs Networks with OVS in tunnel mode
auto eth1
iface eth1 inet static
address 10.0.0.3
netmask 255.255.255.0

#Public Bridge
auto eth2
iface eth2 inet dhcp
#address 15.146.194.210
#netmask 255.255.255.0
#gateway 15.146.194.1

Keystone config
[Inline image 3]

Let me know if you need any specific configuration...

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Razique Mahroua <razique.mahroua at gmail.com<mailto:razique.mahroua at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Sudhakar,
can you show us the several configuration files of the nodes ?
thanks

Razique Mahroua - Nuage & Co
razique.mahroua at gmail.com<mailto:razique.mahroua at gmail.com>

[cid:00E07450-433E-43E6-9005-48B8FD5C669F at la.fabrique]