[Openstack] First steps in development for cloud.

Jorge Luiz Correa correajl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:45:38 UTC 2012

Hi all!!

I would like to know if there is some tutorial about first steps in
development for cloud. For example, the dev team here asked to me about
some API, libraries etc that help them in development of an application
that could interact with the cloud. What they want is to develop an
application that know it is running over a cloud environment. The second
step would be auto-provisioning, creating new instances automatically.

Tks!!

--
- MSc. Correa, J.L.