[Openstack] Getting Trusted Compute Pools working in Open Stack Folsom

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Fri Nov 23 00:54:48 UTC 2012

I noticed that Trusted Compute Pools weren't documented and took a shot at it here, based on the wiki and these emails: https://review.openstack.org/16783

I believe that adding these lines to nova.conf in Folsom will enable the trust filter:

scheduler_available_filters=nova.scheduler.filters.standard_filters
scheduler_available_filters=nova.scheduler.filters.trusted_filter
scheduler_default_filters=AvailabilityZoneFilter,RamFilter,ComputeFilter,TrustedFilter

However, if this isn't right, somebody let me know and I'll fix it in the docs.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein