[Openstack] [ceilometer] How does ceilometer work with multi-DC scenario

Shengjie_Min at DELL.com Shengjie_Min at DELL.com
Thu Nov 22 11:22:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

>You can deploy several ceilometer and use several databases, or just one and use a different 'source' field for each of your region/cluster to differentiate where meters come from.

Thanks, Julien, I didn't know source it's meant to be presenting region/cluster info. I guess this wiki should be updated :)
http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering

In the field definition, source has two question marks there.

Shengjie