[Openstack] Ceph + Nova

Sébastien Han han.sebastien at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:54:01 UTC 2012

As far I'm concerned, I will never put config files on share storage
(especially on a non-production ready), these are too critical. I will only
do it if the application specifically requires it like shared web
applications that needs auto vhost sync (or stuff like that).

If you want to keep them update & sync, simply manage this with git &
puppet ;)

My 2 cents...

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Razique Mahroua <razique.mahroua at gmail.com