[Openstack] [Swift] Help testing auth 2.0 enabled FTP service

Juan J. Martinez juan at memset.com
Tue Nov 20 14:32:37 UTC 2012

Hello list,

I'm the maintainer of (s)ftp-cloudfs, a FTP proxy to access Rackspace
Cloud Files and OpenStack Object Storage (Swift).

I've created a branch of the FTP server to support Auth 2.0 with
python-keystoneclient:

https://github.com/chmouel/ftp-cloudfs/tree/auth-2.0

I'm not using Swift with Keystone myself, so I'd appreciate some help
testing the new code.

There's an open issue, just add a comment if you give the new code a go:

https://github.com/chmouel/ftp-cloudfs/issues/29

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Juan

--
Juan J. Martinez
Development, MEMSET

mail: juan at memset.com
 web: http://www.memset.com/

Memset Ltd., registration number 4504980. 25 Frederick Sanger Road,
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YD, UK.