[Openstack] Networking issues for openstack on XCP

Afef MDHAFFAR afef.mdhaffar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:18:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am also trying to install openstack, with xcp.
I used devstack to do that, since it is more simple.
However, I am still facing a network problem.
Actually, I got a private network per physical node. I am able to access
the tenant VMs from the corresponding openstack DomU. But, these tenant VMs
are not inaccessible from any other machines.
Is that normal (ie. a private network per physical node? The created tenant
VMs can access external machines, but they are invisible to other machines?
Is there any way to let my VMs accessible, at least from other tenant VMs
(created on other physical nodes)?
How can Quantum solve this problem?

Thank you

Regards,