[Openstack] Networking issues for openstack on XCP

Robert Garron Robert.Garron at Access3000.net
Sat Nov 17 05:54:07 UTC 2012

Yan,

In my opinion, if you are going to spend all the time learning a new
product -- i.e. nova network vs quantum.  And if you are only testing a
concept, I would spend it upon Folsom and move from Essex and/or nova
network and nova storage.  Quantum eases many of the issues Nova network
has  or had, but quantum is the system for support and deployment going
forward.... just my 2 cents...

Robert