[Openstack] Looking for a good Folsom + Quantum guide

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Fri Nov 16 00:11:51 UTC 2012

Thanks for your comments. This is all good feedback.  A couple of things to
mention:

1) The l3-agent rootwrap error mentioned earlier in the thread is in
stable/folsom and according to launchpad was added to the Ubuntu stable
release archive about a week ago.  see:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/quantum/+bug/1069966

2) The Horizon dashboard only knows how to talk to Nova about floating IPs
in Folsom.  However, early in grizzly there was a change to be able to
proxy nova floating IP calls to Quantum, and it appears that this change is
in the process of being backported to folsom/stable by Chuck Short,
presumably to be included as an update in the Ubuntu stable release, see:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1023169

Dan