[Openstack] Looking for a good Folsom + Quantum guide

Gary Kotton gkotton at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 15:14:03 UTC 2012

Hi,
A considerable effort has been made to close a number of problems in the
Folsom release.
The list of issues addressed can be seen at
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:merged+project:openstack/quantum+branch:stable/folsom,n,z
There are still a few bug fixes in review. If I understand correctly
around the 22nd of November there will be a stable release (maybe give
or take a day).
My two cents is to wait a couple of days for the reviews to go through
and the various distributions to build the packages.
If there is a painful issue that you have then please let us know.
Thanks
Gary