[Openstack] Looking for a good Folsom + Quantum guide

Samuel Winchenbach swinchen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:30:26 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I am looking for a good guide to help me get started with Folsom and
Quantum for either 12.04 or 12.10.

I have been attempting to use: goo.gl/vIdcr but when I get to section
5 (openvswitch) I get an error (SIOCADDRT: no such process) when
trying to set the interface for the default gateway to the bridge
created in the previous step.  I have tried a number of different
things, including installing 12.10 on a virtual machine and trying it
there instead of bare metal.  Same outcome.

Doe anyone have any recommendations for a good guide to follow?   Or
if you have any suggestions on fixing the above error, that would be
great too!

Thanks,
Sam