[Openstack] Plans for Trusted Computing in OpenStack

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Mon Nov 12 20:23:10 UTC 2012

Nicolae-

We've been working under the assumption you have trust the IaaS provider (individual nodes might have been compromised somehow but you trust the provider itself).  I think what you are looking at is adding a 3rd party CA which is significantly increasing the complexity of the solution and potentially exposing the IaaS's infrastructure to a 3rd party, probably not desirable to the IaaS provider.

I've added some others to the thread who can chime in with their opinions.

--
Don Dugger