[Openstack] how to configure l3_agent when you have Per-tenant Routers !

Logan_McLeod at Dell.com Logan_McLeod at Dell.com
Mon Nov 12 14:10:30 UTC 2012

You have to create multiple routers.  You have one provider level router that will be your external network router, You can then create a router either for each tenant or for all tenants to support the internal network depending on your needs/topology.

Logan

From: openstack-bounces+logan_mcleod=dell.com at lists.launchpad.net [mailto:openstack-bounces+logan_mcleod=dell.com at lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Emilien Macchi
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 3:58 AM
To: Skible OpenStack
Cc: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] how to configure l3_agent when you have Per-tenant Routers !

Hi,

I suggest you reading my script [1] which helps to create virtual networking in Folsom with OVS Plugin for you use case.

[1] https://github.com/EmilienM/openstack-folsom-guide/blob/master/scripts/quantum-networking.sh<http://[1]%20https:/github.com/EmilienM/openstack-folsom-guide/blob/master/scripts/quantum-networking.sh>

Regards,
Emilien Macchi
// eNovance Inc.              http://enovance.com
// ✉ emilien at enovance.com<mailto:emilien at enovance.com>     ☎ +33 (0)1 49 70 99 80