[Openstack] OpenStack (+ Quantum Deployment) Scenarios

Choe, Cheng-Dae whitekid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 02:27:39 UTC 2012

and then... ping back from controller_ip(metata_ip) to your instance.
if your instance has a private subnet you should manage the route back to instance.
matadata traffic is connected to metadata_ip via DNAT iptables rule. so metadata api server should connect to instance directly.

i have follow routing item to back to my instance.
172.16.1.0      10.100.1.130    255.255.255.0   UG    0      0        0 eth1
- 172.16.1.0/24: tenant's subnet
- 10.100.1.130: tenant's default public ip for connect to internet
--
Choe, Cheng-Dae
http://blog.woosum.net

2012. 11. 10., 오후 3:53, Veera Reddy <veeraready at gmail.com> 작성: